Get USD31 credit free!

Sunday 15 July 2012


went to singapore garden expo by myself and thanks god, is not that crowded. perhaps is already the last day, so most of the people already visited it. my main motive is buy more hoya kerrii. my friend told me that she saw people selling it at reasonable pricing, with nice leaves and painting. i was planning to get 10, but then again, i'm afraid i cant sell all. So i just get 6 at the moment.


that's my 6 little hoya kerrii which i plan to re-package it. i bought mod podge, some heart clip, red wires for my little project. still need to get some tiny pots so that i can work on the fabric pots which i find pretty cool and cute. hopefully with the new package, there will be market value for it =)


i chance upon some mini african violet which i find very adorable! there are so tiny! dean's kitten, little bo peep, irish flirt and "mystery" plant (from top anti clockwise) the seller gave me some discount and a free tiny pot of plant (top right). he did told me the name of the plant, but i didn't manage to get it. anyone have any idea which african violet, please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment