Get USD31 credit free!

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Review: Lush Gorgeous Moisturer


Adapted from:
Skincare doesn’t get any better than Gorgeous; we firmly believe it’s the finest quality moisturizer on the market. When you buy a pot of Gorgeous, you’re spending your hard earned money on organic ingredients like orange blossom honey, extra virgin olive and wheat germ oils to leave your skin feeling soft and matte, perfect for day time. Its magical ability to melt into your skin is unmatched, and its legion of fans will be the first to tell you how much their skin has improved since they started using Gorgeous. Care to join them?

FEATURES

  • A product of expertise: Our inventors expertly formulated Gorgeous to be suitable for all skin types.
  • Visible results: You’ll notice an improvement in the texture of your skin within 4 to 6 weeks while using Gorgeous. Skin will appear softer, smoother and brighter!
  • Tropical fruit infusion:Fresh pineapple juice naturally cleanses away dirt and oil, leaving your skin feeling fresh and bright.

Review:
I didn't get the whole tub as it is quite expensive. SGD135 for 45g! *Eyes popping out* But the sales gal keep on raving on the product (And I hope the reason is she personally use it and the product works perfectly for her) and eventually able to persuade me to buy one of the gift set with a small tin of Gorgeous.
 
I used it for 2 weeks or so, and the product is really good. It reduces the redness in my pimples, smoothen my skin and make my face slightly glowly. I love the smell too. I can't really describe the smell. It sometimes like faint waxy honey smell. When I went to visit the doctor for my pimples, I was prescribe some cleanser and gel for my face. Hence I stop using Gorgeous for sometime.
 
Few weeks back I saw the small tin of Gorgeous and find it is pretty wasteful to throw it away, so I applied it on my bf's face. First week I was just trying to use up the moisturiser and I adore sniffing my bf's face. Second week my bf & I found that his face is slightly glowly as compared to before using Gorgeous. Third week his face is less oily, more glowly and definitely much smoother as compared to before using Gorgeous! We are quite surprized in the improvement of his complexion. Oh ya, my bf's face was on the oily side, dull, manly rough skin and big pores. Just apply once in the evening, after using Lush tea tree toner, and you can also achieve a healthier skin!
 
I definitely will be buying Gorgeous again once he has finished the small tin. Although the price is quite hefty, it definitely lasts for a pretty long time. Imagine a small tin can last more than 1 month, a 45g tub would last more than 6months! Anyway is my 4th month in my pimple treatment, my pimples are already gone but my cheeks are covered with red marks. I would try to use Gorgeous once I complete my doc prescription.


No comments:

Post a Comment