Get USD31 credit free!

Thursday 15 August 2013

Diving at Khao Lak

I saw a 4D3N stay at Khao Lak JW Marriott from Groupon and my SO decided to go there for my birthday celebration. It's quite suitable for me as I love quiet, peaceful beach vacation. I can just laze around doing nothing.

Since there is basically nothing to do there, I still have to find some activity. If not, my active SO will be bored to death. I'm always interested in diving so I guess I want to try it at Khao Lak. Singapore water is quite yucky so no way I'm going to dive here. I'm not sure whether monsoon is over by October, and hopefully some dive schools are opened. I decide to search for diving school and go for the PADI Discover Scuba Diving.
 
Cost: Baht 5900
Includes:
Multi language Instructors
State-of-the-art dive gear
Padi Discover Scuba Diving certification
National Park fees
Pick up service and Drop of service in Khao Lak

2) Big Blue Diving Khao Lak
Big Blue Khao Lak is a Swedish and Japanese owned and managed. And has been opened for 20years.
Cost: Baht 6400
Includes: Not mention in the website.
Remarks: School only opens on 3 Nov

3) Wicked Diving
Involved in conservation programs
Cost: USD235
Includes: Not mention in the website

4) Manta Point
15years of experience. Max 3 students per instructor.
Cost: Baht 6500
Includes: Not mention in the website

5) Kon-Tiki Diving & Snorkeling Center
Cost: Baht 6500
Includes: Full set of equipment, Pick-up from your hotel, marine park fee, breakfast, lunch, water, coffee, tea, fresh fruit, tanks, weights, weight belt, Nitrox and professional guides. Please note that for some areas a small transfer fee will be added.

6) Khao Lak Scuba Adventures
Cost: Bath 6400
Includes: Transfers*
All Meals on Board
Tea and Coffee
Fruits and Snacks
Water
National Park fees
Full Set Rental Equipment
Instructors 5:1 Ratio
Padi Teaching Materials
24 Hour Medical Service
Evacuation Insurance
Limited Dive Insurance**

No comments:

Post a Comment