Get USD31 credit free!

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Review: Andaman restaurant

This was the first night at JW Marriot and I didn't want to spend too much on dinner. We do have the 1 for 1 dinner voucher but the restaurant is already fully booked. We saw some seafood restaurant at the very corner of the private beach, so decided to have our dinner there.
 
The place is quite romantic. Kinda secluded (I guess only JW Marriot guests would have the access here) and the tables are just right at the ocean.
 
 
 
We have ordered seafood again! I love seafood but at the rate I'm eating at Thailand. I kinda worried about my cholesterol level  =P  Anyway, we have ordered fish, crab, tom yum gong, fried morning glory (the best in thailand!!!) and pineapple fried rice.
 
The fish you can really give it a miss. Is not that fresh (shocking) and not that cheap. Crab is alright, but definitely cannot compared to those Sri Lanka crabs we have in Singapore. Tom yum gong and fried morning glory is the best! *YUM YUM*
 
 
  
  
I definitely will come by here for dinner again if I ever come back to JW Marriot again. The food is nice and reasonably priced. Our dinner cost about baht1350. Ambiene is quiet and romantic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment