Get USD31 credit free!

Wednesday 9 October 2013

REVIEW: The Nest

This is the second part of my birthday surprise. My lovely bf reserved a table at The Nest for a romantic dinner at Bangkok.The place is rather far from our place and we need to talk a taxi in. Personally I find the area is quite sleazy. Then again, it is at a hotel so I guess it is pretty safe.
 
According to my bf, the place is fully booked and the PR manager specially give us a cozy bench table as it is my birthday. But when we arrived, there is no people at all. Perhaps we were early (we reach at 7pm).
 
We went to our cozy bench with tons of cushion and started ordering our food. we have ordered tom yum gong (as usual), beef tapis, grilled prawns and lemon prawns. The tom yum gong is quite special as compared to the tom yum gong we ate earlier. Perhaps they add coconut milk in it? Grilled prawns is fantastic. Beef tapis & lemon prawns can give it a miss. I forgot how much is the bill, but I guess is around baht1500. We didn't take any photo of the food because we are busy cuddling and sweet talking at our cozy seat =P  I guess the price is still reasonably priced. Oh ya, if you coming on Octoberfest. They having free flow beer & BBQ at baht599 only!!!!!! That's really dirt cheap!
 
 
 
The ambience is very cozy & romantic. But I hate sand getting on the seat and sticking on my butt & legs. The food is alright with reasonably price tags. I don't think I will come back here again as the area is kinda sleazy for me and not near to the town.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment