Get USD31 credit free!

Monday 4 November 2013

Photo Frame - Cherating trip

I bought Kaisercraft - Bracket Frame few weeks back and decided to use it for my Cherating project. First I bought Arylic black paint from Daiso which cost me only SGD2 and paint the wooden frame to block color. Then I paste one of the yellow paper in the Kaisercraft - Botanical Odyssey Paper Pad 6.5"X6.5" . And I cut out the frame opening on Botanical Odyssey Die-Cut Spot Varnish Paper 12"X12"-Lattice and paste onto the frame. I painted Wood Flourishes-Antique Corners 4/Pkg with black arylic paint and spray gold glitter on it.
 
I found the baby sea turtles photo which we took at Cherating and cut them out. I painted Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes: Frames in Martha Stewart 32214 0.75-Ounce Liquid Gilding, Gold. Once dried, I paste them just beside my photo and add in my cute little baby sea turtles. And also add in "Cherating" alphabets.
 
Next I painted Kaisercraft - Flourish Packs - Love and Cherish  and Wood Flourishes Words-You & Me in black and sprayed gold glitters once dried. One paste on the top, another paste at the bottom. Now I will work on the bottom left hand of my frame.
 
I plan to use Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes, Vines ,Kaisercraft - Botanical Odyssey Collectables Cardstock Die-Cuts and some paper flowers from Paper Market. First I painted the wood vines with the glossy glue. Then I cut out some butterflies from the cardstock. Next I just paste the bit and pieces together to make it like butterflies flying around the vine & flowers.
 
After completing my project, I find that there is an area which is rather empty. The space above the turtles' frame. So I decided to paste a cardstock butterfly onto it. I used a butterfly with similar coloring as the yellow background so that the butterfly seems to be in the background. I still want the focus to be the sea turtles.
 
 
 
 
 
VoilĂ ! My finished project!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment