Get USD31 credit free!

Thursday 12 December 2013

REVIEW: Blisshouse @ The Central

My bf & I went to Bliss House @ Central few weeks back. Actually we saw this theme restaurant quite some time ago but only recently I bought a groupon, then we make an effort to go there.
 
We reached there around 12pm and the restaurant was fully booked. I guess there is an event being held, hence more than half of the restaurant is reserved. Lucky the waitress told us we only have to wait for another 30mins.
When we entered the restaurant, it is beautifully decorated with garden theme. Love the carriage & fountain near to the mini bridge. The garden table is decorated with lovely candies and most probably due to the event?
 
 
 
 
However the food is a disappointment. The French onion soup is too salty to my liking. The carbonara & seafood marinara is too bland. I guess they have used up all the salt for the French onion soup. If the food would be nicer, then it would be perfect. But I guess most of the theme restaurant don’t really focus on their foods. Nevertheless, the price is very reasonable as compared to Fullhouse Signature though.
 
 
 
Blisshouse @ The Central6 Eu Tong Seng Street
#03-21A The Central
Singapore 059817
Tel: 6225 5532

No comments:

Post a Comment