Get USD31 credit free!

Wednesday 18 December 2013

REVIEW: Fullhouse Signature Singapore @ Clarke Quay

I saw a post @ OYHZ blog that she has visited Fullhouse Signature and there is a 1 for 1 promotion, so I decided to give it a try.
 
At first I have difficulty locating the restaurant because it is at the second floor of the shophouse. When you first enter you can see a family happily posing wall feature, which is kinda cute. The restaurant also beautifully decorate.

 
 
 
My bf had make a reservation for a romantic seat. Hence we are lead to the "bed" seating. I must admit it is kinda romantic. But the seating isn't comfortable. I guess they should provide more comfortable cushions on the bench.
 
 
We have ordered lavender peppermint tea which is very nice! I totally love the tea, tea pot & tea cup. Shortly the mussels also arrived. But the taste is just average. We have also ordered mushroom soup, but it isn't really nice. Next is the steak and chicken chop.
 
My bf find that chicken chop is quite nice and he has finished it. As for me, I have requested medium for my steak. But was given well done. So I didn't finish it because the meat is rather tough for me. The manager saw that my steak is only 1/4 eaten, and asked me what's wrong. I told her the situation, she apologised and said she would replace a new one for me. I told her it's ok because I'm already fulled. Being very friendly, she told me I can change to other dishes too. But since I'm really fulled, I told her is really ok.
 
  
 
 
 
Fullhouse Signature @ Clarke Quay
3A, Clarke Quay, River Valley Road,
#02-04, Singapore 179020
(Located above Tomo Japanese Restaurant)
 
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 01:00am daily
Tel: (+65) 6338 0885 Fax: (+65) 6338 8280

No comments:

Post a Comment