Get USD31 credit free!

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Lately my boss was crazy over fishing so we have fishing trip over the weekend. We hired a yacht which costs us SGD990 for 8 hrs. Additional SGD100 for BBQ buffet 10 person. Wasted half of the day cruising around Sentosa as the captain is not an experience "fisherman" hence he doesn't know where is a good location. Lucky we found a good spot to fish at last 2 hours on board. The BBQ is fabulous, alot of chicken wings and prawns were leftover! Too bad I didn't bring any container, if not I would pack these food back.

Below are the fishes we caught. I only caught a parrot fish and my bf caught a mini grouper. 


Fresh fish is really much more troublesome than fishes bought at NTUC. The uncle / auntie will help me to remove the scales and de-gut the fishes. I have no problem de-gutting the fishes. But scrapping off the scales is damn hard, especially the fishes is not that big. So I have the grab the slimy head and try to scrap off as much scales as possible.

The most delicious one is parrot fish, follow by mini grouper. Now my bf will be on the lookout for parrot fish because that is his favourite fish now.



Anyhow we have a good time over the weekend. I guess the only con is most of us had sunburnt. I'm the only lucky one who got a tiny shade darker. No red irritated sunburnt skin, no peeling or whatsoever. And all thanks to my Heliocare Oral Capsules (60 capsules)  & Banana Boat Ultramist Clear Defense Sunscreen SPF 50, 6 Ounce. Live experiments with 10 person. Me, the only one who took the pill in the morning and afternoon. Spraying the sunscreen every 3 hours. Did not suffer any real damage from the sun. My bf took the pill in the morning and spraying sunscreen every 3 hours become one shade darker but still no sunburnt. As for rest of my colleagues only took the pill in the morning, and re-apply their sunscreen every 3hours have irritated red sunburnt. Those who did not re-apply sunscreen has peeling skin the next few days.

I guess for the next fishing trip, they would follow my sun protection routine religiously. LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment